CM-1000GS Ceiling Mount (Bag Weight: 70lbs to 130lbs)
(for bags over 130lbs see CM-2000)
The ProMountings punch bag Ceiling Mount is the best punching bag mount on the market for absorbing noise and vibration. With gas spring technology, each strike is absorbed and stops the vibration from going up into your joists or concrete. If you are looking for the best noise reduction punch bag ceiling bracket, the Ceiling Mount is it! The gas spring allows the punching bag to be buoyant and reduces noise completely. Each order is equipped with the hardware and easy to follow directions.
NB. Choose the size closest to your bag weight.
- The most vibration absorbing mount on the market.
- For Heavy Bags 70 lbs to 130 lbs (CM-1000GS).
- Every GS Ceiling Mount is assembled to a specific bag weight.
- Gas shock can be changed to accommodate different bags.
- Easily attaches to almost any ceiling; plasterboard, concrete or open ceiling joists.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Installs in minutes!
- Fabricated from 3/16" steel for superior strength.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Does not include the swivel
- Made in the USA!
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty!
Ceiling GS-Mount Extensions: Allows the Standard GS-Mount (for 16" spaced ceiling joists) to be fixed to ceiling joists that are either 20" or 24” centre to centre.
FREE UK & Ireland shipping (excludes Scottish Islands & Channel Isles)
Data Sheet - GS Ceiling Mount
Installation Instructions - Floor Joist
Installation Instructions - Concrete