ProMountings CM-1000GS Punch Bag Ceiling Mount
(Bag Weight: 70lbs to 130lbs, for bags over 130lbs see CM-2000)
NB. Choose the weight load closest to your bag weight, including weight of hanging chain.
The ProMountings Ceiling Mount is the best punching bag mount on the market for absorbing noise and vibration. With gas spring technology, each strike is absorbed and stops the vibration from going up into your joists or concrete. If you are looking for the best noise reduction punch bag ceiling bracket, the ProMountings Ceiling Mount is it! The gas spring allows the punching bag to be buoyant and reduces noise completely. Each order is equipped with the hardware and easy to follow directions.
Get 5% discount when you buy any combination of 2 or more ProMountings products and/or Aqua Training Bags! Automatically deducted at checkout. (Excludes already discounted Combo deals).
- The most vibration absorbing mount on the market.
- For Heavy Bags 70lbs to 130lbs (CM-1000GS).
- Every ProMountings GS Ceiling Mount is assembled to a specific bag weight +/- 10lbs.
- Gas shock can be changed to accommodate different bags.
- Easily attaches to almost any ceiling; open joists, plasterboard, concrete, unistrut.
- Optional extensions available to fit wider beam spans.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Installs in minutes!
- Fabricated from 3/16" steel for superior strength.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Does not include the bag swivel/carabiner hook or optional Extensions.
- Made in the USA!
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty!
- FREE UK & Ireland shipping (excludes Scottish Islands & Channel Isles).
NB. Fitting: If attaching the ProMountings Ceiling Mount to ceiling joists on a plasterboard ceiling then the standard mount fits 16 inch spaced joists (centre to centre), the additional Ceiling Mount Extensions allows fitting to ceiling joists that are either 20" or 24” centre to centre. If you have an open rafter structure which the standard mount does not fit then an alternative to the extensions is to fix a suitable length of wood across the rafters for the mount to attach to.
Optional Ceiling Mount Extensions
Data Sheet - GS Ceiling Mount
Installation Instructions - Floor Joist
Installation Instructions - Concrete