RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Download Returns Form Here
Returning an unwanted item
If your item is in it's original condition and meets the terms as outlined below then we will be more than happy to accept your return. New merchandise (not washed, used, altered or soiled), and suitable for resale in it's original packaging may be returned for a refund back onto your original payment method.
Exchanges are only available where you wish to change sized items for a different size of the same product model & colour of the same value (Subject to stock availability). This service is only available to UK customers.
How to proceed with a return
- You must notify us by email before the end of the fourteenth day from receipt of the goods.
- Once notification has been given you have another 14 days to return the goods for a refund, or exchange if applicable. Please use the link at the top of the page to download a returns form. If you do not have access to a printer then just place a note inside your package with the relevant details as shown on the returns form.
- Please do not try to return items back to us if they are outside of the above time frame, as we may have to return it back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery cost.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
- It is your responsibility to obtain proof of postage for item(s) returned to us, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- The goods must be in their original condition and in their original packaging. Original condition means that equipment has not been used or fitted in place, and apparel has not been worn other than to try on for size. Original packaging means the manufacturer's original box or bag, any interior packaging contained and that all labels/tags are still attached.
- If you cancel your order prior to receiving the goods, but we have already dispatched them, then you must not unpack the goods when they are received.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling or returning your order, any sum debited to us from your chosen payment method will be re-credited to the same as soon as possible after the goods have been returned to us; and in any event within 7 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied. NB. The delivery cost of your order will be refunded at our standard shipment rate. If you paid an extra charge for an express service the additional amount you paid will not be refunded unless we delivered the item to you in error or the delivery arrived later than the expected timeframe.
- If goods returned are not in their original condition, or you do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods, or an appropriate amount up to the full cost of the order if they are returned in a condition that makes them unsaleable, from the amount to be re-credited to you.
For hygiene reasons the following items cannot be returned if the original packaging has been opened:
- Mouth Guards
- Groin Guards
NB. The above is a brief overview of the main terms. See Sale of Goods - Terms & Conditions