RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Download Returns Form Here
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will gladly put the matter right.
- You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day from receipt of the goods.
- To make a cancellation you must notify us in writing (letter or email) within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once notification has been given you have another 14 days to return the goods for a refund or exchange
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
- It is your responsibility to obtain proof of postage for item(s) returned to us, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back, in their original packaging to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- If you cancel your contract prior to receiving the goods but we have already dispatched them then you must not unpack the goods when they are received.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit, debit card or PayPal account will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible after the goods have been returned to us and in any event within 7 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- If you cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us in the condition they were in when delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct cost of recovering the goods, or an appropriate amount up to the full cost of the order if they are returned in a condition that makes them unsaleable, from the amount to be re-credited to you.
NB. The above is a brief overview of the main terms. See Sale of Goods - Terms & Conditions